- As part of our daily business operations, we need to collect personal information from our customers and potential customers in order to provide them with our products and services, and to ensure that the products, services and individual information we provide can meet their needs.
- What personal information is collected
- When registering an account, you need to fill out and submit an application form containing personal information. Please agree to the disclosure of personal information in the form so that the company can evaluate your application in compliance with relevant laws and regulations. At the same time, you may also receive the company's related service notices.
The information we may collect from you includes the following:
• Name, residential address and contact information (for example, email address, telephone number, fax, etc.)
• Date of birth, place of birth, gender, nationality
• Authentication information, which contains the necessary information to verify your identity, such as a passport or driver's license (and also contains background information about you that we obtain from public records or other entities not affiliated with the company). In addition, we may collect other identification information, such as ID number and/or passport/tax registration number
- Information use
- QDM will only use your personal information for service improvement and system security purposes. After you open an account in QDM, you will subsequently obtain a unique account number, user name and password. Under no circumstances will QDM sell, authorize, rent, or share your personal information with third parties in any other way.