Terms and conditions
- This website is wholly owned and operated by QDM. Your access and use of this website must comply with these terms and conditions, as well as any notices, disclaimers or other terms and conditions and other statements contained in this website (collectively referred to as "terms and conditions"). When you use this website, you indicate that you have agreed and accepted our terms and conditions.
- User Responsibility
- The information on this website is not intended to be published or used by anyone in any country or jurisdiction. Such publication or use will violate local laws or regulations. Users of this website must be responsible for their actions in order to comply with local laws and regulations.
- Product and Service
- Not all products and services mentioned on this website are provided by us. Any recognition or use of third-party products, services, websites or networks does not constitute our support for them. This website may allow you to access websites or networks provided by others other than us through text links or other links. We are not responsible for any aspect of any data on websites or networks that are not under our control. You understand and acknowledge that your access to the above website or network through the above link requires us to provide the owner of the website or network with certain information about you. Any content on this website should not be interpreted by you as investment advice from or provided by us.
- We will abide by the corresponding "Data Protection Regulations" on us.
- Keep Secret
- You understand and agree that any instructions or information communicated by you or on your behalf through this website are at your own risk. You authorize us to rely on and perform any instructions that we believe are provided to us by you, and are deemed to be fully authorized and binding on you.
- Disclaimer and Limited Liability Statement
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, QDM is not responsible for any loss or damage you incur due to your use or access to this website or QDM's inability to provide this website. If we are liable for negligence, breach of contract, or violation of the law due to the inability to provide this website or part of it, or any problems with this website, we can choose to Liability is limited to re-providing this website or part of it to you, or paying you the cost of re-providing this website or part of it.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the current laws of Seychelles. For any disputes arising from these terms and conditions, both parties must irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction and final decision of Seychelles.
- Although we have made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website, the information provided on the website is subject to change without notice.
We can change the content of these terms and conditions at any time, and you agree that you will continue to be bound by the revised terms. We will notify you by posting the revised terms and conditions on this website-we will not notify you of the changes individually.
- If all or part of these terms and conditions are invalid, unenforceable or illegal in a certain jurisdiction, the relevant part will be separated from these terms and conditions in that jurisdiction. However, the rest of the terms and conditions remain in full force, and the legality and enforceability of the provisions will not be affected in any other jurisdictions. When the nature of these terms and conditions is affected or deviates from public policy, this clause is invalid.
- Intellectual property
- The copyright, database rights, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights of all content on this website are owned by us or a third party (including our licensors). The content on the website may include copyrighted or registered trademarked names, terms and/or data. These names, terms or data may or may not be identified by symbols. In any case, the lack of such identification symbols should not be regarded as these names, terms or data are not the intellectual property rights of the company or a third party.
The intellectual property of any third party used in the content of this website should not be regarded as sponsored by the third party owner, endorsed by us or our business, or related to us or our business in any form, nor should it be regarded as A statement of the appropriateness of their speculation or transaction of our products.
Unless for the purpose of browsing the information on this website, or permitted in accordance with the laws of various countries or these terms and conditions, without our specific written permission, no one may copy, tamper with, upload, link, publicly demonstrate, distribute or publish to a third party in any way Transmit any information or content on this website.
- We may send notifications to the email you provide. You are obliged to ensure that you notify us in time when your email address changes. Any mail sent by us will be deemed delivered when it is sent.
- If we believe that you have violated these terms and conditions, we have the right to terminate your use of our website at our own discretion.